Whether of Irish roots or just a fondness for the culture and heritage of Ireland, everyone is sure to enjoy our Irish Dance classes. Students in Beginner and Advanced Soft Shoe Irish learn the proper positioning and posture used in Irish dancing to execute the Irish Reel. Students in Beginner and Advanced Hard Shoe Irish learn the proper positioning and posture used in Irish dancing to execute impeccable Trebles.
We also offer Adult Irish Hard Shoe to introduce adults to Irish Step Dancing. Individuals will be introduced to basic reels and jigs.
Auditions are required for all Irish Classes the month of September. (Excludes Adult Irish)
Cost: 30 Minute Class $234.00 per year; 45 Minute Class $270.00 per year (May be divided in Month Autopay or Term Autopay)
(Ages are approximate, and each level is based off of skills.)
Dance Classes will be available In-Person and Virtual
NOTE: In-Person Class Sizes are Limited at this time due to the pandemic. Some classes are on waitlists at this time. If you are interested in a class please add your dancer to the waitlist, we are working on adding additional times/days for classes.
Virtual: please make sure when registering to select: VIRTUAL 2020-2021
Classes & Registration
- Beginner Irish (Age 5-9) - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Ballet class) Wednesdays 5:15-6:00 PM
- Intermediate Soft Shoe Irish (Age 8-13) - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Ballet class) Wednesdays 5:15-6:00 PM
- Beginner Hard Shoe Irish (Age 12-16) - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Ballet & Tap classes) Wednesdays 7:30-8:00 PM
- Star Irish (Age 15-18) - (Must be actively enrolled in Ballet & Tap classes, contact studio for tryout info.) Wednesdays 7:00-7:30 PM
- Adult Irish - Register Now! Tuesdays 9:00-9:45 PM