Ballet Classes - Richard's Kohler
We have classes suitable for every ballerina at heart! Beginner levels meet for 30 minute classes, intermediate and advanced classes meet for 45 minutes. These classes teach students proper body alignment, balance, classical Ballet technique, while at the same time building muscle tone and strength.
Pre-Pointe and Pointe classes meet for 30 minutes and are offered to those students who have mastered the knowledge and technique of Ballet and are ready for the next level. For the safety of student’s ankles and feet, students must be at least 12 years old and Instructor approval is needed for Pointe class
Modern dance is designed to develop the mind and body to be an expressive communicator through movement. Structured technical exercises that condition the body for strength, coordination and flexibility are developed. The focus on correct alignment, fall and recovery, centering, and proper articulation of the joints. Modern approaches movement with a unique combination of imagination, expression and technique. The class explores the fluid spirals and dynamic contractions used to create dance patterns, expressive movement, and spatial perception.
Cost: $26.00 per month, $78 per term, or $234.00 per year
(Ages are approximate, and each level is based off of skills.)
Classes & Registration
- Tiny Tots - Ballet/Tap (Age 3-5) - Register Now! Saturdays 10:30-11:00 AM
- Beginner Combo Class - Ballet/Tap/Jazz (Age 5-7) - Register Now! 11:00-11:30 AM
- Intermediate Ballet (Age 7-12) - Register Now! Saturdays 1:15-2:00 PM
- Advanced Ballet (Age 12+) - Register Now! Saturdays 2:30-3:15 PM
- Modern (Age 10+)- Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in a Ballet class) Saturdays 3:15-4:00 PM