AcroDance Classes - Richard's Dance Studio
AcroDance is a beautiful fusion of Artistic motion of dance and the athleticism of acrobatics.
Our Acro program is based on safe and effective progressions with proven results in five divisions of AcroDance: Flexibility, Strength, Balancing, Limbering and Tumbling. Simple thoughtful progressions take the beginner preschool level dancer from log rolls and summersaults to the advanced dancer tumbling effortlessly across the stage!
Strength and flexibility is instructed in each class and staff assist each student with hands-on spotting techniques to ensure proper body alignment, muscle memory, technique and safety.
Technique Only Classes: Acro Primary - Level 4
AcroDance and AcroLyrical are recital choreography classes.
All Acro classes are on Sundays except for those noted below with a different day.
Classes & Registration
- AcroPrimary (2-5 Year Olds) - Tuesdays - Register Now!
- AcroPrimary (2-5 Year Olds) - Saturdays - Register Now!
- Acro Level 1 - Register Now!
- Acro Level 2 - Register Now!
- Acro Level 3 - Register Now!
- Acro Level 4 - Register Now!
- AcroDance - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Acro Level 1 or higher & Jazz and/or Ballet classes)
- AcroLyrical - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Acro Level 3 or higher & Ballet classes)