AcroDance is a beautiful fusion of Artistic motion of dance and the athleticism of acrobatics.
Our Acro program is based on safe and effective progressions with proven results in five divisions of AcroDance: Flexibility, Strength, Balancing, Limbering and Tumbling. Simple thoughtful progressions take the beginner preschool level dancer from log rolls and summersaults to the advanced dancer tumbling effortlessly across the stage!
Strength and flexibility is instructed in each class and staff assist each student with hands-on spotting techniques to ensure proper body alignment, muscle memory, technique and safety.
Our ACRO Instructor is Acrobatic Arts Certified
Technique Only Classes:
ACRODance Pre-School (Age 2-5 yrs)
ACRO - Primary to Level 8 (ages 6+)
ACRO Technique Classes: $10.00 Drop-in, $35.00 per month, $105.00 per term, or $315.00 per year
ACRO Choreography Classes: $15.00 per month, $45.00 per term or $135.00 per year
Classes & Registration
- ACRO Dance Pre-School (2-5 Year Olds) - Register Now! Tuesdays 4:00-4:30 PM
- ACRO Dance Pre-School Weekends (2-5 Year Olds) - Register Now! Sundays 5:00-5:30 PM
- ACRO Primary - Level 8 - Register Now! Thursdays 8:00-9:00 PM
- ACRO Primary - Level 8 Weekends - Register Now! Sundays 5:30-6:30 PM
- ACRODance - Register Now! (Must be actively enrolled in Acro Level 1 or higher & Jazz and/or Ballet classes) Thursdays 9:00-9:30 PM